Slow moving traffic
Here at High Alert Driver training we sharing with you different sections of the HighWay code. The Highway Code applies to England, Scotland and Wales and is essential reading for everyone.
In slow-moving traffic. You should
- reduce the distance between you and the vehicle ahead to maintain traffic flow
- never get so close to the vehicle in front that you cannot stop safely
- leave enough space to be able to manoeuvre if the vehicle in front breaks down or an emergency vehicle needs to get past
- not change lanes to the left to overtake
- allow access into and from side roads, as blocking these will add to congestion
- be aware of cyclists and motorcyclists who may be passing on either side.
If your interested in learning to drive with High Alert driver training in Portsmouth then please feel free to contact us through our web site at www.HighAlert.co.uk